1. Maintain the school’s CMS,
2. Conduct content audits to identify gaps and redundancies in the site content
3. Create and implement content schedules for people to produce or update content
4. Produce maps and visualizations of the site to help staff understand the structure and function of the website.
5. Write and edit web copy.
6. Source, commission and sometimes edit images and videos.
7. Develop policies relating to the school’s web content, such as a house style.
8. Analyze analytics data to learn how users interact with the site.
9. Train team members in writing and producing content for the web.
11. Implement web-based marketing strategies and campaigns via the school’s website(s).
12. Develops and expands the school’s web presence through social media, email, web advertising, and other online sources; promotes the school through these channels.
13. Coordinates with other marketing team members to ensure active promotions and campaigns are represented on the website(s).
14. Collaborates with design, and content staff to monitor and improve search engine optimization (SEO) results for the school’s site(s).
15. Maintains current knowledge of trends and developments in online marketing.
16. Assist in producing reports as required
17. Attend events including international schools’ fairs to recruit new students (may include evenings or weekends)
18. Contribute to the development and delivery of both individual and team sales strategies.
19. Assist with sales, marketing and promotional activities as required,
20. Be a positive WISS Ambassador at all times.
21. Uphold a One-Stop-Service mindset within the Admissions & Marketing Department
22. Assist with English-Chinese / Chinese-English translation of written content.
23. Other tasks as assigned by the Director of Admissions & Marketing.
Requirements and Qualifications
1. Qualification in a related field required.
2. One to three years of related experience preferred.
3. Be a Chinese National.
4. Fluent in Chinese and English (read, write, speak).
5. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
6. Friendly and outgoing personality.
7. The ability to organize effectively and prioritize workload.
8. Good time management skills in this fast-paced environment.
9. Dynamic, self-motivated, self-directed individual.
10. Highly organized, with the ability to work on multiple projects at once.
11. Experienced with one or more CMS.
12. An excellent writer and editor.
13. Able to research, collate and summarize information from different sources.
14. Logical and analytical, with an ability to spot patterns, gaps, and repetitions in web content.
15. Able to communicate confidently and clearly with a variety of stakeholders.
16. Willing to stay up to date with developments in your subject area and in developments in the digital world.
17. Knowledge of marketing principles and strategies.
18. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
19. Proven ability to plan and implement marketing campaigns.
20. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
21. Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
22. Proficient with HTML and web design.
23. Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
Please send your resume, including references and a photo, to Eric Li firstname.lastname@example.org.