Admissions Advisors play an integral role in the School and within the admissions department. Your main responsibilities include providing information through student interviews and telephone conversations on educational opportunities that are available at WISS so that in turn parents are able to make educated and informed decisions regarding the education of their children. As an Admissions Advisor, you will be accountable for driving enrollment numbers by guiding our prospective students through a smooth and service friendly admissions process. With a focus on generating and following up on leads and enquiries, you will also be communicating with prospective parents, and educating them on the opportunities WISS offers students.
1. Ensure all student eligibility and admissions policies are followed (including checks on the validity of documentation).
2. Work diligently to meet and exceed student enrollment targets set for each intake period.
3. Be aware of key messages and promises, and ensure these are consistently communicated to prospective.
4. Ensure up to date knowledge, by continually reviewing and seeking out information on the school, its programs, and IB education.
5. Keep up to date with market intelligence and report on the competitor landscape.
6. Follow Admissions practice and procedures as defined by the Director and engage in on-going development and training by the Director and other members of staff.
7. Field, filter, and effectively respond to enquiries, received via telephone, email, WeChat and in person in a professional and timely manner.
8. Act as first and continual point of contact for new students and prospective families, leading them from enquiry through confirmed enrollment.
9. Advise prospective families about the programs offered, school culture, admission procedures and requirements, eligibility and costs involved.
10. Aid prospective parents to complete the application process.
11. Assist, when required, and support the re-enrolment process.
12. Record and report accurate and timely information on the student management system and otherrecord keeping systems.
13. Process student applications and ensure all documents are obtained.
14. Organize and conduct tours for prospective parents, always ensuring high quality customer service.
15. Plan in depth for each visiting family and organize relevant and informative school tours, inviting and meeting with key staff as appropriate.
16. Ensure all Admissions meeting areas and tour routes are delivering a high-quality experience.
17. Record accurate and timely information relating to school Admissions (enquiries / visits / applications / withdrawal / new enrollments and departures) on the school data management systems.
18. Assist in producing reports as required.
19. Share information about students in a timely manner to colleagues, including Finance, Transportation, and School Nurse.
20. Liaise closely with Senior Leadership Team (SLT), teaching staff, and administrative staff to ensure a smooth transition/induction of new families, and support arrangements for new starters.
21. Attend events including international schools’ fairs to recruit new students (may include evenings or weekends).
22. Contribute to the development and delivery of both individual and team sales strategies.
23. Assist with sales, marketing and promotional activities as required.
24. Conduct admissions interviews and assessments.
25. Keep the Director of Admissions & Marketing informed about any student concerns and student challenges that may result in application withdrawal or rejection.
26. Conduct school open day and partner engagement presentations.
27. Facilitate Open Days, Webinars, Information Sessions, and Student Orientation Days.
28. Be a positive WISS Ambassador at all times.
29. Uphold a One-Stop-Service mindset within the Admissions & Marketing Department.
30. Share regular market trends in report format with the Director of Admissions & Marketing.
31. Coordinate with the faculty and administrative employees in compliance with the policies and procedures of the school.
32. Demonstrate the value of a WISS Education through exceptional product knowledge.
33. Assist prospective parents and students in identifying WISS as the best-fit school by customizing your approach to their needs and goals, by sharing information about the benefits of a WISS Education.
34. Assist with English-Chinese / Chinese-English translation of written content.
35. Other tasks as assigned by the Director of Admissions & Marketing.
Requirements and Qualifications
1. Bachelor’s degree or above in a related field.
2. Minimum 5 years of working experience in Sales & Marketing. (Admissions background preferred).
3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
4. Friendly and outgoing personality.
5. The ability to organize effectively and prioritize workload.
6. Good time management skills in this fast-paced environment.
7. Dynamic, self-motivated, self-directed individual.
8. Ability to work with minimum supervision.
9. Organized with great teamwork and record keeping skills.
10. An excellent command of English and Mandarin, both written and spoken.
11. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Information Management, and CRM systems.
Please send your resume, including references and a photo, to Eric Li email@example.com.