You will be asked to upload the following documents to complete your application:
- A copy of parents and student(s) passport and residency visa (or letter from employer affirming visa will be pending)
- A copy of students birth certificate with official translation (if necessary)
- A passport photo
- Academic records in English with the certified translations (if necessary)
- For PK- Kindergarten students – full records from current year
- For Grades 1 – 8 students the current academic records plus the previous year records
- For Grades 9 – 10 students the current academic records plus the previous 2 years records
- For Grades 11 – 12 students the current academic records plus all records beginning from G9
- For Grades Pre-Nursery – Kindergarten an Early Years Parent Questionnaire
- For Grades 1 – 12 a confidential Principal/Teacher Recommendation Form
- A Student Medical Form and copy of student’s up-to-date immunization records
- A Transportation Request Form
We kindly request that you also upload the following:
- Any available standardized test scores
- Any special needs testing (if relevant)
Once your completed application has been submitted, you will be requested to pay a non-refundable 2,000 RMB Application Fee in order for your application to be processed.
Come Visit Us
Contact us and our Admissions Team will arrange a tour of the campus and will answer any further questions that you may have.
During your individualized tour you will have the opportunity to view classes in progress (during school hours) and meet with key staff.